The IAB recently requested nominations to the ICANN Technical Liaison Group (TLG). We have a number of candidates, and we are soliciting comment from the community on these candidates.
The following candidates have put their names forward:
- Marc Blanchet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Conrad <email@example.com>
- Alex Deacon <Alex_Deacon@mpaa.org>
- Geoff Huston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stephen Kent <email@example.com>
- Peter Koch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Warren Kumari <email@example.com>
- John Levine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Daniel Migault <email@example.com>
- Hassan Zaheer <hassanZaheer@gmail.com>
Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by December 9, 2013. We thank you in advance for your help.