The IAB is pleased to reappoint Vittorio Bertola to the 2023 ICANN Nominating Committee.
The 2023 ICANN NomCom will invite applicants for the following positions:
- Two members of the ICANN Board of Directors.
- One member of the PTI Board of Directors.
- Three regional representatives to the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) – one each representing the Africa region, Asia, Australia, and Pacific Islands region, and Latin America and Caribbean region.
- Two members of the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Council – one representing the Contracted Parties House and one representing the Non-Contracted Parties House.
- One member of the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) Council.
More information about the work of the ICANN NomCom can be found in the ICANN Nominating Committee (NomCom) Operating Procedures.