2021-05-05 Agenda

From IAB Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

IAB Agenda: 2021-05-05 1400 UTC

Agenda as of 2021-05-02 IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.

1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

1.1. Attendance

1.2. Agenda bash & announcements

1.3. Meeting Minutes

    • 2021-04-14 technical discussion - (draft submitted 2021-04-14)
    • 2021-04-21 business meeting - (draft submitted 2021-04-21) 

1.4 Action item review (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

  Done: 

    • 2021-04-21: Cullen Jennings to draft some slides about living 
      documents for discussion at the IAB/IESG online retreat.

  In Progress:

    • 2021-04-07: Tommy Pauly (with Christoph Paasch and Stuart 
      Cheshire) to update the proposal for an IAB workshop on user-
      consumable network quality and send it to the IAB for further 
      refinement.

    • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and 
      Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define 
      common characteristics of good RFCs.

    • 2021-04-27: Deborah Brungard to work with Alvaro Retana (Jiankang 
      Yao, Zhenbin Li) on a proposal about the IAB coordinating outreach 
      efforts. 

    • 2021-04-27: Wes Hardaker, Tommy Pauly, and Mirja Kühlewind to meet 
      and discuss the liaison coordinator next steps. 

    • 2021-04-29: Tommy Pauly to come up with a list of things for the 
      IAB to review during the WG chartering process. 

    • 2021-04-29: Karen O'Donoghue to arrange a discussion between the 
      IAB and the ISOC team working on moderation issues.


2. EDM Program Review (Tommy, David) - 30 mins (Public)



3. draft-iab-covid19-workshop (Jari, Mirja) - 5 mins (Public)

  Goal: Is this ready to approve and send to the RFC Editor for 
  publication?

  Note: Community review ended 2021-04-22


4. draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers (Jari) - 5 mins (Public)

  Goal: Is this ready for community review?


5. Any other business