From IAB Wiki
Revision as of 15:33, 16 June 2021 by Cindy (Created page with "== IAB Agenda: 2021-06-16 1400 UTC == ''Agenda as of 2021-06-11. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.'' <pre> 1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 min...")
IAB Agenda: 2021-06-16 1400 UTC
Agenda as of 2021-06-11. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public) 1.1. Attendance 1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 1.3. Meeting Minutes • 2021-05-26 business meeting & technical discussion - (draft submitted 2021-05-26) • 2021-06-02 business meeting - (draft submitted 2021-06-02) 1.4. Action Item Review - 5 mins (Public) Done: • 2021-04-07: Tommy Pauly (with Christoph Paasch and Stuart Cheshire) to update the proposal for an IAB workshop on user- consumable network quality and send it to the IAB for further refinement. • 2021-05-18: Cindy Morgan to follow up with Stuart Cheshire about setting up a web page for the Network Quality Workshop. (Page should be live by 2021-06-09.) In Progress: • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define common characteristics of good RFCs. • 2021-04-27: Deborah Brungard to work with Alvaro Retana (Jiankang Yao, Zhenbin Li) on a proposal about the IAB coordinating outreach efforts. • 2021-04-29: Tommy Pauly to come up with a list of things for the IAB to review during the WG chartering process. • 2021-04-29: Karen O'Donoghue to arrange a discussion between the IAB and the ISOC team working on moderation issues. • 2021-05-05: Cullen Jennings to reach out to Warren Kumari and Rob Wilton on living documents and report back to the IAB. • 2021-05-18: Mirja Kühlewind and Colin Perkins to continue working with Niels ten Oever to refine the proposal for a workshop on IETF participation trends. • 2021-05-18: Ben Campbell (with Tommy Pauly and Wes Hardaker) to draft an IAB Statement on inclusive language. • 2021-05-26: Jari Arkko to send mail to the arch-discuss list on the work ongoing in the ICANN root server system. • 2021-05-26: Jari Arkko to bring the tech trends topic from retreat to am IAB meeting in June. • 2021-05-26: Russ White and Jared Mauch to review the IAB discussion on "The Internet of Three Protocols" and draft a problem statement to see if there is work that the IAB can do in this space. 2. Monthly Reports - 5 mins (Public) • IESG Liaison Report • ISOC Liaison Report • IRTF Chair Report • ICANN Liaison Report • IANA Liaison Report • RFC Editor Liaison Report • RSSAC Liaison Report 3. draft-iana-arpa-authoritative-servers (Jari) - 5 mins (Public) Goal: Next steps? Note: Community review ended 2021-06-03 4. ICANN Governance Working Group Document (Wes) - 30 mins (Public) 5. Executive Session: Community Coordination Group Appointment (Cindy) Goal: Next steps, possible vote Note: Community review period ends 2021-06-15