2022-06-01 Agenda

From IAB Wiki
Revision as of 15:19, 1 June 2022 by Cindy (talk | contribs) (Created page with "== IAB Agenda: 2022-06-01 0700 Pacific == ''Agenda as of 2022-05-31. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.'' <pre> 1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public) 1.1. Attendance 1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 2. Network Management Research Group Review (NMRG Chairs) - 30 mins (Public) Goal: RG Review 3. Meeting Minutes (Cindy) <5 mins (Public) • 2022-05-04 business meeting - (posted 2022-05-04) • 2022-05-11 business...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

IAB Agenda: 2022-06-01 0700 Pacific

Agenda as of 2022-05-31. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.

1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

1.1. Attendance

1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 


2. Network Management Research Group Review (NMRG Chairs) - 30 mins (Public)

  Goal: RG Review


3. Meeting Minutes (Cindy) <5 mins (Public)

    • 2022-05-04 business meeting - (posted 2022-05-04) 
    • 2022-05-11 business meeting - (posted 2022-05-11) 


4. Action item review - 5 mins (Public)

  Done: 

    • 2022-05-04: Cindy Morgan to schedule RSWG Chair interviews.

    • 2021-05-11: Cindy Morgan to follow up with the ICANN RSS GWG 
      candidates and send an announcement.

    • 2021-05-11: Mirja Kühlewind to post draft-iab-aid-workshop-01 to 
      the I-D repository.

    • 2021-05-11: Cindy Morgan to send out a community review message 
      for draft-iab-aid-workshop-01, once it is posted to the I-D 
      repository.

    • 2021-05-11: All IAB to provide a slide for the retreat on "What 
      the IAB should be doing."

    • 2021-05-11: Cindy Morgan (with Mirja Kühlewind) to send an email 
      to the RFC Production Center about archiving IAB-stream AUTH48 
      emails.


  On Hold:

    • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and 
      Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define 
      common characteristics of good RFCs.

    • 2021-11-17: Mirja Kühlewind and Cindy Morgan to put together some 
      options for the IAB Website revamp for the IAB to review.
      - Sometime after IETF 113

    • 2021-09-01: Jari Arkko to continue editing the document on the 
      role of discovery in ensuring that Internet technology is broadly 
      applicable.
      - Check back after 2022 IAB Retreat

  In Progress:

    • 2021-05-26: Russ White and Jared Mauch to review the IAB 
      discussion on "The Internet of Three Protocols" and draft a 
      problem statement to see if there is work that the IAB can do in 
      this space.

    • 2021-09-08: Liaison Coordinators to come up with a list of 
      potential candidates to reach out to for future IAB-appointed 
      positions.

    • 2022-04-13: Liaison Coordinators to find out where liaison 
      managers are having trouble accessing documents. 

    • 2022-04-13: Liaison Coordinators/Liaison Managers to document how 
      the liaison role works for their respective SDOs.

    • 2022-04-20: Mirja Kühlewind and the Liaison Coordinators to 
      continue discussions on how to refine the liaison tool and 
      approval process.

    • 2022-04-20: Karen O'Donoghue to draft a description for an IAB-
      ISOC Administrative Support Group.

    • 2022-05-04: Wes Hardaker, Deborah Brungard, and Qin Wu to 
      interview RSWG Chair candidates.

    • 2022-05-04: Mirja Kühlewind to update the ISTS workshop proposal.

    • 2022-05-19: Jari Arkko, Wes Hardaker, Cullen Jennings, Mallory 
      Knodel, and Russ White to review draft-iab-protocol-maintenance.

    • 2022-05-20: Cullen Jennings to look into a possible tech chat on 
      secure identity management.



5. IAB Document Status Update < 5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/stream/iab/

    • draft-iab-aid-workshop-01
      IAB State: Community Review ends 2022-06-28

    • draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01
      IAB State: Active IAB Document

    • draft-iab-path-signals-collaboration-00
      IAB State: Active IAB Document

    • draft-iab-protocol-maintenance-06
      IAB State: Active IAB Document 

    • draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04 
      I-D Exists

    • draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13
      RFC Editor Queue: Edit


6. WG Chartering in Progress <5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/	

    • Source Address Validation in Intra-domain and Inter-domain 
      Networks (SAVNET)
      Internal Review (on agenda of 2022-06-02 IESG telechat)

  Open action item:

    • 2022-05-25: Jiankang Yao to review the proposed SAVNET charter.


7. Proposed BOFs 5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bof-requests


    • bofreq-danyliw-tigress-01
      Transfer dIGital cREdentialS Securely (TIGRESS)

    • bofreq-moskowitz-scvp-validation-request-tls-extension-00 
      SCVP Validation Request TLS Extension (VRTE)

    • bofreq-lemon-stub-network-auto-configuration-for-ipv6-04 
      Stub Network Auto Configuration for IPv6 (SNAC)

    • bofreq-hardie-media-over-quic-03
      Media Over QUIC (MOQ)

    • bofreq-birkholz-supply-chain-integrity-transparency-and-trust-
      scitt-08 
      Supply Chain Integrity, Transparency, and Trust (SCITT) 	

    • bofreq-miller-json-web-proofs-00
      JSON Web Proofs 	

    • bofreq-hardjono-secure-asset-transfer-protocol-04 
      Secure Asset Transfer Protocol (SAT)
      * Wes Hardaker

    • bofreq-liu-multicast-source-routing-over-ipv6msr6-13 
      Multicast Source Routing over IPv6 (MSR6)	
      * Russ White

  Open action items:

    • 2021-05-11: Wes Hardaker to reach out to the SAT BOF proponents 
      and ADs re BOF shepherding.

    • 2022-05-04: Russ White to reach out to the MSR6 BOF proponents and 
      ADs re BOF shepherding.


8. IAB IETF-IEEE administrative support group (Mirja) - 5 mins (Public)

  Goal: Approve formation of IAB IETF-IEEE administrative support group



9. IAB Open Meeting at IETF 114 (Mirja) - 5 mins (Public)

  Goal: Find co-chair, agree on session length


10. Community Coordination Group Appointment (Possible Executive 
    Session)

  Goal: Decide on the plan for 2022


11. Next IAB Meeting

  Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2022-06-08?