Difference between revisions of "Agenda"

From IAB Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 103: Line 103:
* 2021-07-07: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
* 2021-07-07: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
* 2021-07-14: IAB Business Meeting  
* 2021-07-14: IAB Business Meeting  
  - BOF Coverage for IETF 111
** BOF Coverage for IETF 111
* 2021-07-21: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved; week immediately prior to IETF 111)
* 2021-07-21: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved; week immediately prior to IETF 111)
* 2021-08-11: IAB Business Meeting
* 2021-08-11: IAB Business Meeting

Revision as of 15:53, 29 June 2021

Details

IAB Agenda: 2021-06-30 1400 UTC

Agenda as of 2021-06-28. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.


1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

1.1. Attendance

1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 

1.3. Meeting Minutes


  • 2021-06-16 business meeting - (draft submitted 2021-06-16)
  • 2021-06-23 technical discussion - (draft submitted 2021-06-23)

1.4. Action Item Review - 5 mins (Public)

  Done:

    • 2021-06-16: Cindy Morgan to follow up on the Community 
      Coordination Group appointments.

  In Progress:

    • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and 
      Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define 
      common characteristics of good RFCs.

    • 2021-04-27: Deborah Brungard to work with Alvaro Retana (Jiankang 
      Yao, Zhenbin Li) on a proposal about the IAB coordinating outreach 
      efforts. 

    • 2021-04-29: Tommy Pauly to come up with a list of things for the 
      IAB to review during the WG chartering process. 

    • 2021-04-29: Karen O'Donoghue to arrange a discussion between the 
      IAB and the ISOC team working on moderation issues.

    • 2021-05-18: Mirja Kühlewind and Colin Perkins to continue working 
      with Niels ten Oever to refine the proposal for a workshop on IETF 
      participation trends.

    • 2021-05-18: Ben Campbell (with Tommy Pauly and Wes Hardaker) to 
      draft an IAB Statement on inclusive language.

    • 2021-05-26: Jari Arkko to send mail to the arch-discuss list on 
      the work ongoing in the ICANN root server system.

    • 2021-05-26: Russ White and Jared Mauch to review the IAB 
      discussion on "The Internet of Three Protocols" and draft a 
      problem statement to see if there is work that the IAB can do in 
      this space.


2. IAB at IETF 111 (Cindy) - 10 mins (Public)

  Goal: Discuss agenda topics for IAB Open Meeting, decide whether the 
  IAB needs an IAB-only conference call around IETF 111


3. IAB Mailing List Audit (Cindy) - 10 mins (Public)

  Goal: Review IAB mailing lists and see if any can close


4. ICANN NomCom Appointment (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

  Goal: Review timeline and messaging for IETF appointment to the ICANN 
  NomCom


5. Tech Trends from IAB Retreat (Jari) - 20 mins (Public)

  Open action item:

    • 2021-05-26: Jari Arkko to bring the tech trends topic from retreat 
      to an IAB meeting in June.


6. Next IAB Meeting

  Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2021-07-07?




Upcoming Teleconferences

  • 2021-06-30: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-07-07: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
  • 2021-07-14: IAB Business Meeting
    • BOF Coverage for IETF 111
  • 2021-07-21: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved; week immediately prior to IETF 111)
  • 2021-08-11: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-08-18: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
  • 2021-08-25: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-09-01: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)
  • 2021-09-08: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-09-15: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
  • 2021-09-22: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-09-29: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)
  • 2021-10-06: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-10-13: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
  • 2021-10-20: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2021-10-27: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)

Future Unscheduled Topics

  • Model-T Program Review
  • Who should or should not be on the iab@iab.org mailing list? (Mirja, Wes?)
  • IRTF RG review
  • Discussion with ISOC team working on moderation issues (Karen)

Past Teleconferences