Difference between revisions of "Agenda"

From IAB Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(458 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
* Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
* Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
* Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
* Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
* As of November 2021, meetings are at 0700 Pacific time (UTC-7)


== IAB Agenda: 2019-09-04, 1330 UTC ==
== IAB Agenda: 2022-08-24 0700 PDT (UTC-7) ==
 
''Agenda as of 2022-08-10. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.'' 


'''Agenda as of 2019-09-02. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.''' 
<pre>
<pre>
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 10 mins (Public)
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)


1.1. Attendance
1.1. Attendance (Public)


1.2. Agenda bash & announcements


1.3. Meeting Minutes
1.2. Agenda bash and announcements (Public)


- 2019-08-07 business meeting - (draft submitted 2019-08-07)
- 2019-08-21 business meeting - (draft submitted 2019-08-21)
- 2019-08-28 business meeting - (draft submitted 2019-08-29)


1.4. Action Item Review
1.3. Meeting Minutes (Cindy) <5 mins (Public)


Goal: Update status of outstanding actions.
1.4. Action item review - 10 mins (Public)
  2019-08-21: Ted to follow up with Stephan Wenger re renewal of liaison
  relationship with ISO/IEC JTC1/SC29 and sub-orgs (JPEG and MPEG).  
  (Update expected after SC29 meeting on 2019-10-12.)


  2019-08-21: Christian to take feedback to the RSOC re RSOC membership
</pre>
  and adding stream manager liaisons to the RSOC.
 
  2019-08-21: Alissa to ask Sean Turner to review 6635bis, 6548bis, and
  4844bis from an IETF LLC perspective.
 
  2019-07-25: Brian to send message to architecture-discuss re closure
  of Stackevo Program.
 
  2019-07-21: Alissa to notify Ted & Stephen when final LLC COI policy
  is published; Ted/Stephen to adjust the text for the IAB and send it
  out for an e-vote.
 
  2019-05-17: Mark to drive action to prune down the IAB communications
  channels. (Status check due at IETF 106)
 
  2019-05-17: Christian to figure out how to measure the effectiveness
  and impact of the work of the IETF.
 
  2019-05-17: Ted to write blog post inviting the community to come to
  the IAB with new work proposal.
 
  2019-02-06: Melinda to take pen on protocol designer version of "Trust
  in Internet Entities" Statement.


== Upcoming Teleconferences ==


2. draft-iab-fiftyyears (Christian) - <5 mins (Public)
* 2022-08-24: IAB Business Meeting
** draft-iab-mnqeu-report
** Model-T Program
** ICANN Board Liaison Appointment
** RZERC Appointment
* 2022-08-31: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
* 2022-09-07: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-09-14: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
* 2022-09-21: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-09-28: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
* 2022-10-05: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-10-12: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
* 2022-10-19: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-10-26: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)


Goal: Record results of e-vote
* 2022-11-05 - 2022-11-11: IETF 115


* 2022-11-23: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-11-30: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
* 2022-12-07: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-12-14: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)


3. Avoiding Unintended Harms of Encryption Policies (Mark) - <5 mins
(Public)


Goal: Finish/record results of e-vote
== Future Unscheduled Topics ==


* Change Requests to liaison tool (Mirja)
* Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
* IAB Website revamp (Cindy/Mirja)
* 802.11 Liaison Manager (Liaison Coordinators)
* ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 Liaison Manager (Liaison Coordinators)
* draft-iab-protocol-maintenance for community review (on hold for next update)
* Assigning IAB shepherds to drafts (Mirja) + IAB document state machine update (Cindy)


4. RSE and RFC Editor Model Next Steps - 15 mins (Public)
* Potential technical discussions:
 
** Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
Goal: Update on open action items.
** Data Privacy (discussion led by Tommy; following up from 2021-12-08 technical discussion)
 
** Potential discussion on alternate DNS system and relation to ICANN (based on discussion with Eliot on GNS draft) -> review statements
Open action items:
** Different or Same, IP for Internet and Limited Domain (Robin)
 
** Identity management for web conferencing and other media apps (Cullen)
  2019-08-28: Ted and Sarah Banks to coordinate messages to the
  community re updating the RFC Editor Model. Sarah to send the SOW for
  the Temporary RFC Series Project Manager for 2-3 weeks of community
  review. Ted to follow the SOW message up with a message about the
  long-term strategic process for the next steps.
 
  2019-08-28: Heather, Ted, and Cindy up a series of three (or so)
  virtual meetings to gather community feedback for the process for
  updating the RFC Editor Model. The virtual meetings should be spread
  to get the greatest number of time zones covered.
 
  2019-08-28: Ted to request a session at the Singapore IETF (106) for
  Heather Flanagan to chair to discuss the process for the future of the
  RFC Series.
 
 
5. Next IAB Meeting <5 mins (Public)
 
Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2019-09-11?
 
 
6. Executive Session: Independent Submissions Editor Timeline
 
Goal: Discuss process to use for ISE renewal
 
 
7. Executive Session: Use of IAB-vote for general confidential topics
</pre>
 
== Upcoming Teleconferences ==
 
* 2019-09-18
* 2019-09-25 (reserved)
* 2019-10-02
* 2019-10-09 (reserved)
* 2019-10-16
* 2019-10-23 (reserved)
* 2019-10-30
* 2019-11-06 (reserved)


== Past Teleconferences ==
== Past Teleconferences ==


* [[2019-08-28_Agenda]]
* [[2022-08-10_Agenda]]
* [[2019-08-21_Agenda]]
* [[2022-07-06_Agenda]]
* [[2019-08-07_Agenda]]
* [[2022-06-29_Agenda]]
* [[2019-07-10_Agenda]]
* [[2022-06-22_Agenda]]
* [[2019-06-26_Agenda]]
* [[2022-06-15_Agenda]]
* [[2019-06-12_Agenda]]
* [[2022-06-01_Agenda]]
* [[2019-05-29_Agenda]]
* [[2022-05-11_Agenda]]
* [[2019-05-08_Agenda]]
* [[2022-05-04_Agenda]]
* [[2019-05-01_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-27_Agenda]]
* [[2019-04-17_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-20_Agenda]]
* [[2019-04-10_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-13_Agenda]]
* [[2019-03-13_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-06_Agenda]]
* [[2019-03-06_Agenda]]
* [[2022-03-09_Agenda]]
* [[2019-02-27_Agenda]]
* [[2022-03-02_Agenda]]
* [[2019-02-13_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-23_Agenda]]
* [[2019-02-06_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-16_Agenda]]
* [[2019-01-23_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-02_Agenda]]
* [[2019-01-16_Agenda]]
* [[2022-01-19_Agenda]]
* [[2019-01-09_Agenda]]
* [[2022-01-12_Agenda]]
* [[2018-12-19_Agenda]]
* [[2021_Teleconferences]]
* [[2018-12-05_Agenda]]
* [[2020_Teleconferences]]
* [[2018-11-28_Agenda]]
* [[2019_Teleconferences]]  
* [[2018-11-21_Agenda]]
* [[2018_Teleconferences]]
* [[2018-10-24_Agenda]]
* [[2018-10-10_Agenda]]
* [[2018-10-03_Agenda]]
* [[2018-09-26_Agenda]]
* [[2018-09-12_Agenda]]
* [[2018-09-05_Agenda]]

Revision as of 19:37, 16 August 2022

Details

IAB Agenda: 2022-08-24 0700 PDT (UTC-7)

Agenda as of 2022-08-10. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.

1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

1.1. Attendance (Public)


1.2. Agenda bash and announcements (Public)


1.3. Meeting Minutes (Cindy) <5 mins (Public)
 

1.4. Action item review - 10 mins (Public)

Upcoming Teleconferences

  • 2022-08-24: IAB Business Meeting
    • draft-iab-mnqeu-report
    • Model-T Program
    • ICANN Board Liaison Appointment
    • RZERC Appointment
  • 2022-08-31: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
  • 2022-09-07: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-09-14: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
  • 2022-09-21: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-09-28: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
  • 2022-10-05: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-10-12: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
  • 2022-10-19: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-10-26: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
  • 2022-11-05 - 2022-11-11: IETF 115
  • 2022-11-23: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-11-30: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
  • 2022-12-07: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-12-14: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)


Future Unscheduled Topics

  • Change Requests to liaison tool (Mirja)
  • Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
  • IAB Website revamp (Cindy/Mirja)
  • 802.11 Liaison Manager (Liaison Coordinators)
  • ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 Liaison Manager (Liaison Coordinators)
  • draft-iab-protocol-maintenance for community review (on hold for next update)
  • Assigning IAB shepherds to drafts (Mirja) + IAB document state machine update (Cindy)
  • Potential technical discussions:
    • Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
    • Data Privacy (discussion led by Tommy; following up from 2021-12-08 technical discussion)
    • Potential discussion on alternate DNS system and relation to ICANN (based on discussion with Eliot on GNS draft) -> review statements
    • Different or Same, IP for Internet and Limited Domain (Robin)
    • Identity management for web conferencing and other media apps (Cullen)

Past Teleconferences