Difference between revisions of "Agenda"

From IAB Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(102 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
* Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
* Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
* Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
* Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
* As of March 2021, meetings are at 1400 UTC
* As of November 2021, meetings are at 0700 Pacific time


== IAB Agenda: 2021-10-20 1400 UTC ==
== IAB Agenda: 2022-05-25 0700 Pacific ==


''Agenda as of 2021-10-18. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.''   
''Agenda as of 2022-05-11. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.''   


<pre>
<pre>
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)


Line 20: Line 19:


1.3. Meeting Minutes
1.3. Meeting Minutes
  The following minutes remain under review:
    • 2021-10-06 business meeting - (posted 2021-10-06)


1.4. Action item review - 5 mins (Public)
1.4. Action item review - 5 mins (Public)
  Done:
    • 2021-10-06: Cindy Morgan to send draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it to
      the RFC Editor for publication once the final pull request is
      merged into the document.
    • 2021-09-22: Cindy Morgan to document the current membership of the
      iab@iab.org mailing list on the IAB website. (See
      https://www.iab.org/about/iab-members/)
    • 2021-06-30: Colin Perkins to see if he can find someone to speak
      to the IAB about data privacy and the role of data (AI efforts).
  On Hold:
    • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and
      Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define
      common characteristics of good RFCs.
  In Progress:
    • 2021-05-26: Russ White and Jared Mauch to review the IAB
      discussion on "The Internet of Three Protocols" and draft a
      problem statement to see if there is work that the IAB can do in
      this space.
    • 2021-06-30: Colin Perkins to work with Cindy Morgan to schedule
      review of ICNRG.
    • 2021-08-25: Mirja Kühlewind and the Liaison Coordinators to set up
      a formal liaison relationship with ISO/TC 154.
    • 2021-09-01: Jari Arkko to continue editing the document on the
      role of discovery in ensuring that Internet technology is broadly
      applicable.
    • 2021-09-08: Liaison Coordinators to come up with a list of
      potential candidates to reach out to for future IAB-appointed
      positions.
    • 2021-10-06: IAB and ISOC to coordinate via email to set up a group
      to agree on some high-level guidelines about how ISOC can talk
      about IETF at WTSA.


1.5. IAB Document Status Update < 5 mins (Public)
1.5. IAB Document Status Update < 5 mins (Public)


   Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/stream/iab/
   Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/stream/iab/
    • draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-01
      IAB State: Sent to RFC Editor
      RFC Editor State: AUTH48
    • draft-iab-protocol-maintenance-05
      IAB State: Active IAB Document
    • draft-iab-use-it-or-lose-it-04
      IAB State: Sent to RFC Editor
      RFC Editor State:


1.6. WG Chartering in Progress <5 mins (Public)
1.6. WG Chartering in Progress <5 mins (Public)


   Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/
   Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/
 
    • System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM)
      (Re-opening a closed WG)
      IESG state: External Review, on IESG Telechat 2021-10-21


2. Monthly Reports (Liaisons) - <5 mins (Public)
1.7. Proposed BOFs <5 mins (Public)


  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bof-requests


3. BOF Coverage for IETF 112 (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)
</pre>
 
  Wiki: https://www.iab.org/wiki/index.php/Bof112
 
  Goal: Decide of BOF coverage
 
 
4. Giving Feedback to the IESG on charters for new WGs (Tommy) - 10 mins (Public)
 
  Open action item:
 
    • 2021-04-29: Tommy Pauly to come up with a list of things for the
      IAB to review during the WG chartering process.
 
 
5. Outreach and IETF Day Proposal (Deborah, Jiankang, Zhenbin) - 15 mins (Public)
 
  Open action item:
 
    • 2021-04-27: Deborah Brungard to work with Alvaro Retana (Jiankang
      Yao, Zhenbin Li) on a proposal about the IAB coordinating outreach
      efforts.
 
 
6. IAB Website Survey Results (Mirja, Cindy) - 5 mins (if time permits) (Public)
 
 
7. Next IAB Meeting (Cindy) <5 mins
 
  Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2021-10-27?
 
 
8. ISE Appointment (Cindy) - 10 mins (Possible Executive Session)
 
 
</pre>


== Upcoming Teleconferences ==
== Upcoming Teleconferences ==


* 2021-10-20: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-05-18 - 2022-05-20: IAB Retreat
** Monthly Reports
* 2022-05-25: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
** BOF coverage for IETF 112,
* 2022-06-01: IAB Business Meeting  
** IAB Open agenda at IETF 112,
** NMRG Review
** IAB Website survey results
* 2022-06-08: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
** Giving Feedback to the IESG on charters for new WGs
* 2022-06-15: IAB Business Meeting  
** Outreach and IETF Day Proposal
** Sync up with new ISE
* 2021-10-27: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)
* 2022-06-22: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
 
* 2022-06-29: IAB Business Meeting  
----
* 2022-07-06: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
 
* 2022-07-13: IAB Business Meeting  
* 2021-11-17: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-07-23 - 2022-07-29: IETF 114
** Monthly Reports
* 2021-11-24: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
* 2021-12-01: IAB Business Meeting
* 2021-12-08: IAB Technical Discussion: Data Privacy and AI (Hamed Haddadi)
* 2021-12-15: IAB Business Meeting
** Monthly Reports
* 2021-12-22: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
 
----
 
* 2022-01-05: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-01-12: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
* 2022-01-19: IAB Business Meeting
** Monthly Reports
* 2022-01-26: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)
* 2022-02-02: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-02-09: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)
* 2022-02-16: IAB Business Meeting
** Monthly Reports
* 2022-02-23: IAB Technical Discussion (reserved)
* 2022-03-02: IAB Business Meeting
* 2022-03-09: IAB Business Meeting (reserved)


== Future Unscheduled Topics ==
== Future Unscheduled Topics ==


* IRTF RG Review: ICNRG (November/December)
* Change Requests to liaison tool (Mirja)
* Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
* Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
* Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
* Technical discussion: draft-arkko-iab-path-signals-collaboration
* Model-T followup (Jan/Feb, Jari)
* Model-T followup (October/November, Jari)
* How to stay in touch with previous IAB members? (Mirja)
* Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
* IAB Website revamp (Cindy/Mirja)
* Data Privacy (discussion led by Tommy; following up from 2021-12-08 technical discussion)
* How the IAB communicates (email, Slack, etc)
* Updates from IANA-IETF group (IETF-114)
* Metaverse: Why the IETF is not the right place or what could be the right thing for the IETF? (Cullen)
* Approval of AID workshop report (after community review) (Mirja/Colin)


== Past Teleconferences ==
== Past Teleconferences ==


* [[2021-10-06_Agenda]]
* [[2022-05-11_Agenda]]
* [[2021-09-22_Agenda]]
* [[2022-05-04_Agenda]]
* [[2021-09-08_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-27_Agenda]]
* [[2021-09-01_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-20_Agenda]]
* [[2021-08-25_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-13_Agenda]]
* [[2021-08-11_Agenda]]
* [[2022-04-06_Agenda]]
* [[2021-07-21_Agenda]]
* [[2022-03-09_Agenda]]
* [[2021-07-14_Agenda]]
* [[2022-03-02_Agenda]]
* [[2021-06-30_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-23_Agenda]]
* [[2021-06-23_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-16_Agenda]]
* [[2021-06-16_Agenda]]
* [[2022-02-02_Agenda]]
* [[2021-06-02_Agenda]]
* [[2022-01-19_Agenda]]
* [[2021-05-26_Agenda]]
* [[2022-01-12_Agenda]]
* [[2021-05-19_Agenda]]
* [[2021_Teleconferences]]
* [[2021-05-12_Agenda]]
* [[2021-05-05_Agenda]]
* [[2021-04-21_Agenda]]
* [[2021-04-14_Agenda]]
* [[2021-04-07_Agenda]]
* [[2021-03-31_Agenda]]
* [[2021-03-24_Agenda]]
* [[2021-03-03_Agenda]]
* [[2021-02-24_Agenda]]
* [[2021-02-17_Agenda]]
* [[2021-02-10_Agenda]]
* [[2021-02-03_Agenda]]
* [[2021-01-27_Agenda]]
* [[2021-01-20_Agenda]]
* [[2021-01-13_Agenda]]
* [[2021-01-06_Agenda]]
* [[2020_Teleconferences]]
* [[2020_Teleconferences]]
* [[2019_Teleconferences]]  
* [[2019_Teleconferences]]  
* [[2018_Teleconferences]]
* [[2018_Teleconferences]]

Latest revision as of 15:15, 11 May 2022

Details

IAB Agenda: 2022-05-25 0700 Pacific

Agenda as of 2022-05-11. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.

1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public)

1.1. Attendance

1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 

1.3. Meeting Minutes

1.4. Action item review - 5 mins (Public)

1.5. IAB Document Status Update < 5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/stream/iab/

1.6. WG Chartering in Progress <5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/	

1.7. Proposed BOFs <5 mins (Public)

  Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bof-requests

Upcoming Teleconferences

  • 2022-05-18 - 2022-05-20: IAB Retreat
  • 2022-05-25: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
  • 2022-06-01: IAB Business Meeting
    • NMRG Review
  • 2022-06-08: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
  • 2022-06-15: IAB Business Meeting
    • Sync up with new ISE
  • 2022-06-22: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
  • 2022-06-29: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-07-06: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
  • 2022-07-13: IAB Business Meeting
  • 2022-07-23 - 2022-07-29: IETF 114

Future Unscheduled Topics

  • Change Requests to liaison tool (Mirja)
  • Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
  • Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
  • Model-T followup (Jan/Feb, Jari)
  • How to stay in touch with previous IAB members? (Mirja)
  • IAB Website revamp (Cindy/Mirja)
  • Data Privacy (discussion led by Tommy; following up from 2021-12-08 technical discussion)
  • How the IAB communicates (email, Slack, etc)
  • Updates from IANA-IETF group (IETF-114)
  • Metaverse: Why the IETF is not the right place or what could be the right thing for the IETF? (Cullen)
  • Approval of AID workshop report (after community review) (Mirja/Colin)

Past Teleconferences