Difference between revisions of "Agenda"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 146:||Line 146:|
4. Next IAB Meeting
. Next IAB Meeting
Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2022-05-11?
Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2022-05-11?
Revision as of 22:43, 3 May 2022
- WebEx Link
- Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
- Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- As of November 2021, meetings are at 0700 Pacific time
IAB Agenda: 2022-05-04 0700 Pacific
Agenda as of 2022-04-27. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public) 1.1. Attendance 1.2. Agenda bash and announcements 1.3. Meeting Minutes • 2022-04-13 business meeting - (posted 2022-04-13) • 2022-04-20 business meeting - (posted 2022-04-20) • 2022-04-27 technical discussion - (posted 2022-04-27) 1.4. Action item review - 5 mins (Public) Done: • 2022-03-09: Cindy Morgan to add information about IAB workshops to the "IAB Lore for New Members" slide deck. • 2022-04-13: Cindy Morgan to schedule interviews for the GWG appointment. (Interview team: Jari Arkko, Cullen Jennings, Mirja Kühlewind, Russ White, Jiankang Yao) • 2022-04-13: Jari Arkko to start a document with potential questions for GWG candidates. • 2022-04-13: All IAB to reach out to potential RSWG Chair candidates. • 2022-04-20: Cindy Morgan to follow up on the ICANN NomCom appointment announcements. • 2022-04-20: Wes Hardaker to reach out to a colleague for a technical discussion on what Internet access means in the current political landscape. On Hold: • 2021-04-07: Wes Hardaker (with Cullen Jennings, Colin Perkins, and Russ White) to come up with a list of subjective tags that define common characteristics of good RFCs. • 2021-11-17: Mirja Kühlewind and Cindy Morgan to put together some options for the IAB Website revamp for the IAB to review. - Sometime after IETF 113 • 2021-09-01: Jari Arkko to continue editing the document on the role of discovery in ensuring that Internet technology is broadly applicable. - Check back after 2022 IAB Retreat In Progress: • 2021-05-26: Russ White and Jared Mauch to review the IAB discussion on "The Internet of Three Protocols" and draft a problem statement to see if there is work that the IAB can do in this space. • 2022-03-09: Zhenbin Li to review the new version of draft-iab- path-signals-collaboration. • 2021-09-08: Liaison Coordinators to come up with a list of potential candidates to reach out to for future IAB-appointed positions. • 2022-04-13: Liaison Coordinators to find out where liaison managers are having trouble accessing documents. • 2022-04-13: Liaison Coordinators/Liaison Managers to document how the liaison role works for their respective SDOs. • 2022-04-20: Karen O'Donoghue to draft a description for an IAB- ISOC Administrative Support Group. • 2022-04-20: Mirja Kühlewind and the Liaison Coordinators to continue discussions on how to refine the liaison tool and approval process. 1.5. IAB Document Status Update < 5 mins (Public) Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/stream/iab/ • draft-iab-aid-workshop-00 IAB State: Active IAB Document • draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01 IAB State: Active IAB Document • draft-iab-path-signals-collaboration-00 IAB State: Active IAB Document • draft-iab-protocol-maintenance-05 IAB State: Active IAB Document (EXPIRED) • draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04 I-D Exists • draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13 RFC Editor Queue: Edit 1.6. WG Chartering in Progress <5 mins (Public) Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/chartering/ • No new initial charters in progress 1.7. Proposed BOFs <5 mins (Public) Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bof-requests • bofreq-lemon-stub-network-auto-configuration-for-ipv6-03 Stub Network Auto Configuration for IPv6 • bofreq-liu-multicast-source-routing-over-ipv6msr6-12 Multicast Source Routing over IPv6 2. Retreat Planning (Mirja) - 15 mins (Public) Agenda: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/iesg/wiki/RetreatInfo Goal: Discuss agenda items, speakers 3. RSWG Chair Appointment Update Checkin (Cindy) - 5 mins (Public) Goal: Next steps Note: Nomination period ends 2022-05-03. 4. Proposed IAB Workshop on in-network support for troubleshooting and security (ISTS) (Mirja) - 10 mins (Public) 5. Next IAB Meeting Goal: Does the IAB need to meet on 2022-05-11?
- 2022-05-04: IAB Business Meeting
- 2022-05-11: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
- 2022-05-18 - 2022-05-20: IAB Retreat
- 2022-05-25: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
- 2022-06-01: IAB Business Meeting
- NMRG Review
- 2022-06-08: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
- 2022-06-15: IAB Business Meeting
- Sync up with new ISE
- 2022-06-22: IAB Technical Discussion (Reserved)
- 2022-06-29: IAB Business Meeting
- 2022-07-06: IAB Business Meeting (Reserved)
- 2022-07-13: IAB Business Meeting
- 2022-07-23 - 2022-07-29: IETF 114
Future Unscheduled Topics
- Change Requests to liaison tool (Mirja)
- Liaison tool bis document (Tommy)
- Technical discussion: The Role of Interoperable Applications (followup from 2021-07-14 discussion)
- Model-T followup (Jan/Feb, Jari)
- How to stay in touch with previous IAB members? (Mirja)
- IAB Website revamp (Cindy/Mirja)
- Data Privacy (discussion led by Tommy; following up from 2021-12-08 technical discussion)
- How the IAB communicates (email, Slack, etc)
- Updates from IANA-IETF group (IETF-114)
- Metaverse: Why the IETF is not the right place or what could be the right thing for the IETF? (Cullen)
- Approval of AID workshop report (May 11 or later) (Mirja/Colin)