Difference between revisions of "Agenda"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 113:||Line 113:|
7. Executive Session: IAB Chair Selection
7. Executive Session : IAB Chair Selection
Open action item:
Open action item:
Revision as of 17:17, 11 March 2020
- WebEx Link
- Meeting password: 1@Bmeet
- Subscribe to the IAB calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/ietf.org_k88jdeojmvn249q37ain3ojepc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
IAB Agenda: 2020-03-11, 2130 UTC
Agenda as of 2020-03-10. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.
1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 10 mins (Public) 1.1. Attendance 1.2. Agenda bash & announcements 1.3. Meeting Minutes - 2020-03-04 business meeting - (draft submitted 2020-03-04) 1.4. Action Item Review Goal: Update status of outstanding actions. Done: - 2020-03-04: Cindy Morgan to add an item on the process around adopting workshop reports on the IAB stream to the IAB's IETF 107 agenda. - 2020-03-04: Cindy Morgan to send out a Doodle poll to find availability for an additional meeting to discuss/vote on the next IAB Chair. - 2020-03-04: Cindy Morgan to post the IAB conflict of interest policy on the IAB website. - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie to announce the IAB conflict of interest policy to the community. In Progress: - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie to draft a response to Fernando Gont regarding the request for an architectural statement on IPv6 packet integrity and circulate it to the IAB for review. - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie to follow up with Fernando Gont regarding the request for an architectural statement on IPv6 packet integrity. - 2019-11-17: Jari Arkko to post a draft-iab version of draft-arkko- arch-dedr-report. - 2019-11-17: Cindy Morgan to send message to architecture-discuss about potential adoption of draft-arkko-arch-dedr-report (after draft-iab version is posted). 2. Monthly Reports (Liaisons) - 5 mins (Public) 2.1. ISOC Liaison Report 2.2. IRTF Chair Report 2.3. ICANN Liaison Report 2.4. IANA Liaison Report 2.5. RFC Editor Liaison Report 3. draft-iab-for-the-users (Mark) - 5 mins (Public) Goal: Record/finish e-vote Open action items: - 2020-03-04: Mark Nottingham to let Ted Hardie & Cindy Morgan know when draft-iab-for-the-users is ready for an e-vote to approve the document. - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie/Cindy Morgan to start an e-vote to approve draft-iab-for-the-users. 4. Conference Call Timing (All) - Public Goal: Decide on call time going forward Time Zones: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cHQO6ZEqCcon7deV3HgFfTMKa-T29RSG_Zk-3aLpkc/edit#gid=498926631 5. IAB Agenda at IETF 107 (All) - 10 mins (Public) Goal: Establish how to move items scheduled for IETF 107 to future IAB teleconferences/retreats. Agendas: https://www.iab.org/wiki/index.php/Agenda107 https://trac.ietf.org/trac/iesg/wiki/UpcomingIetf 6. RFC Future Development Program Chairs Goal: Record/finish e-vote Open action item: - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie to send an e-vote after 2020-03-06 on the RFC Future Development Program Chairs. 7. Executive Session + Incoming IAB: IAB Chair Selection Open action item: - 2020-03-04: Ted Hardie/Cindy Morgan to set up a blind voting system to use for the IAB Chair vote.
(Subject to change based on discussions at IETF 107, time likely to change to 1330 UTC)
- 2020-04-15 (reserved)
- 2020-04-29 (reserved)