Agenda

From IAB Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Details

IAB Agenda: 2020-06-10, 1330 UTC

Agenda as of 2020-06-08. IAB agendas are subject to change, up to and during the meeting.

1. Administrivia (Cindy) - 5 mins 

1.1. Attendance

1.2. Agenda bash & announcements

1.3. Meeting Minutes 

  • 2020-05-20 business meeting - (draft submitted 2020-05-20) 
  • 2020-05-27 business meeting - (draft submitted 2020-05-27) 

1.4. Action Item Review

  Done:

    • 2020-05-13: Stephen Farrell, Wes Hardaker, Jared Mauch, and Tommy 
      Pauly to interview the RFC Editor Future Development Program chair 
      candidates. 

    • 2020-05-20: Cullen Jennings to draft a proposal for codifying the 
      length and rotation of RSOC membership terms.

    • 2020-05-27: All leads for retreat breakout sessions to send their 
      scheduling requests to Cindy Morgan by 1400 UTC on 2020-05-28.

    • 2020-05-27: Cindy Morgan to schedule breakout sessions for IAB 
     retreat.

    • 2020-05-27: Wes Hardaker to review the timeline and call for 
      nominations text for the ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review 
      Committee appointment by 2020-05-29.

    • 2020-05-27: Cindy Morgan to send a call for nominations for the 
      ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee appointment.

    • 2020-05-27: Cindy Morgan to send a call for feedback on the ICANN 
      NomCom appointment.

  In Progress:

    • 2020-05-27: Zhenbin Li to follow up with Deborah Brungard/Routing 
      ADs about whether there is need for a formal liaison relationship 
      with ETSI.

2. Review Action Items from the Retreat (Mirja, Cindy)

    • 2020-06-01: All IAB to continue the discussion about RSOC 
      membership term lengths and rotation on the IAB list.

    • 2020-06-01: Stephen Farrell (with Colin Perkins and Mirja 
      Kühlewind) to revise the proposal about refactoring IAB Programs 
      based on the retreat discussion.

    • 2020-06-03: Mirja Kühlewind to write up a proposal for an IAB Open 
      Meeting.

    • 2020-06-03: Stephen Farrell and Colin Perkins to schedule a tech 
      chat on contact tracing apps and permissionless innovation.

    • 2020-06-05: Tommy Pauly to find someone to give a tech chat on 
      content filtering (e.g. malware/ransomware detection) as a barrier 
      to e2e crypto.


3. Executive Session: RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair Appointment

  Goal: Make a decision regarding the RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair appointment.


Upcoming Teleconferences

  • 2020-06-10
  • 2020-06-17
  • 2020-06-24 (reserved)
  • 2020-07-01
  • 2020-07-08 (reserved)
  • 2020-07-15

== Past Teleconferences ==7